8.08.2014

its finally here!

Hi! Look who decided to show up! Yep, me. Fun things have been going on around here as always. But this week is special! Tomorrow is my birthday! That's right, I'm officially in my twenties, guys. Which sounds weird because almost all of my friends are already at least 20 and I feel like I'm a lot older than that. But yolo. I'm not the only one with a birthday around here...my blog turns ONE YEAR on Monday! It's so crazy to me that I've been blogging for a year. I never thought that I would've stuck to it this long. Sure, it's been on the back burner lately, but I'm still here! So anyway, happy birthday to this little blog of mine! I don't have anything special planned around here for the bday, but I wanted to share what we've been up to!

DJ and I went golfing. Yes, golfing. Well we went to the driving range, and we both expected me to suck. DJ has been before a few times, but I've never hit a golf ball in my life. (Mini golf doesn't count) Well, it turns out I'm pretty good so you can look for me at the next Phoenix Open. Also, DJ got a Tiger Woods golf game for the Xbox and its so funny because he gets so mad at it. Like 1. its golf and 2. its a game. He's cute
That same break we finally headed to the lake we've been wanting to check out. The day didn't go exactly as planned, but once we got there it was so fun. We wanted to rent some inner tubes to bring out there but all of the rentals were taken. So we ended up buying our own but I love them because they hook together. So, you know, I can just kick back while he does all the work and gets us where we need to be. The weather was perfect and the water was so nice! Oh, and I got tan.
Oh, I also got to skype with my two favorite ladies Kailey and Carissa which was so fun. I miss them.
They're cute.

D and I went to a friends house for a BBQ and that was so fun too. It's crazy because one of his good friends at work is married, and his wife and I have become friends! Ok so for the crazy part..she has a blog too! You should go say hi because she's the best.

YOU GUYS. As I was just typing up this post the doorbell rang.
DJ can't be here for my birthday because he has to work. So he sent me flowers. Ugh I love him.

Anyway, we've just been relaxing and celebrating around here. We made chocolate covered strawberries, had pie for breakfast, got a fire pit for smores, and went out to dinner. It was such a good birthday week. I'm so glad I got to spend it with him. It's so crazy to me that I leave here in two weeks. This summer flew by SO fast. I cannot wait to head back in December and start our life together. And get a puppy. :)

The best part is now I can start the countdown until my 21st, right?
 photo sig_zps49150d91.png

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Brianna! Hope you have a beautiful birthday! :) Xo, Alison

    www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! Happy birthday to you and your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Enjoy your 20s and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and happy blog birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Yes. I already started my 21 countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that picture of us needs to be framed somewhere. Like on your gallery wall.

    ReplyDelete