6.13.2014

you know you're addicted to starbucks when...


You go at least once a week, but usually three to four times.

You look forward to traveling because you know there's a Starbucks at the airport

You're on a first name basis with your barista

You have your order down and can ask for it without thinking

You know the difference between a frappuccino and a macchiato

You know how to spell frappuccino and macchiato

You know that you technically can't get a Frappuccino from anywhere else, because well, it's
trademarked.

You plan your day around a Starbs trip

Your boyfriend comments on the fact that you Instagram too many coffee pictures

You're a gold card member (since 2010)

You go as many times as possible to work up to those twelve stars

Having a free drink is an excuse to go- and an excuse to get something fancy

You say, "I really need to stop spending money on Starbucks" on a daily basis

Each time you reload that gold card is "going to be the last time....I promise!"

You've tried the cheaper alternatives, but you always end up back at the Starbs

When you find out your boyfriend is moving to the middle of nowhere Montana, your only solace is that there's a Starbucks down the street from his house

You head to campus / work / wherever 20 minutes early just to get Starbucks on the way

You're excited to go to sleep at night because the sooner you sleep, the sooner you get to wake up and get a soy chai

You consider entering your own giveaway just to keep that Starbucks gift card

You write a whole blog post about it and realize you have a problem.




 photo sig_zps49150d91.png

18 comments:

  1. Umm..I'm currently sitting at Starbucks! lol There is one directly across the parking lot from my work which makes it oh so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep to all of this. Did you hear they're offering charging stations and wine now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starbucks is the best without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is too funny! I absolutely love Starbucks, and this post makes me want to go get some.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also you stop by every Starbuck's in every major city to buy that city's mug & giftcard to add to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I love Starbucks, I just cant afford to go as much as Id like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes yes yes to all of this! I could totally go for some Starbucks right now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, the best part is when there is a Groupon out for $5 worth $10, that you get every one you know to buy one so you can have multiple ! PS there is a Groupon out right now! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so addicted to starbucks that I had to actually change my starbucks order. It got to the point where I couldn't even finish my ($5!!!) coffee because I was drinking it so often.

    xo Marina
    Earth to Marina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same problem! You also know you have a problem when your students ask you if you had your Starbucks yet because I'm grouchy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're insane hahaha

    PS I went to Dunkin' this morning...oops

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm pretty addicted and can agree with almost all of these on the list! I love Starbys and always refer to it as Starbys or *Bux or coffee because my friends all know what that means! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...you refer to the person who makes our coffee as a "barista." Stop being so fancy Breezy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My drink is a dirty chai with soy (iced)! When I have the free drink I get a Venti Double Dirty Chai with Soy (somewhere close to $8)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love posts like this! I was cracking up, and I'm not even a coffee or tea drinker. Thank you for linking up with Manic Mondays!

    ♥Emma, of It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
    once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....

    ReplyDelete