5.12.2014

unique date ideas with Datevitation!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm in such a good mood today because in two days guess where I'll be? Yep, that's right. Wednesday I'll finally be in Montana with DJ for THREE WHOLE MONTHS and the thought of that literally puts the biggest smile on my face! I love coming up with cute things to surprise DJ with while I'm there, and today I wanted to share with you something I'm super duper excited about.
See that cute little book right there? That's a love coupon book from Datevitation. What's a love coupon book you ask? Only the cutest thing ever. That's what.
Here's how it works. You go to their website and you pick an occasion for your book. It can be for someone you love, for a friend's birthday, a holiday, or anything! It doesn't have to be for a romantic interest- these books can be made for anyone! The best thing about the book is that it's totally customizable. Once you choose the cover, you get to pick all of the coupons that go into the book. They're so fun. There are over 500 date ideas to choose from, and they include pretty much anything and everything you can think of.
 So you pick and choose the dates you want to include, and you put them together in a little book. How cute is that, right?! Some of the dates are super creative too, like this staycation idea! Handsome and I will definitely be doing that this summer. They print everything out for you in a super cute book and you can even add your faces to the picture (which is such a good idea but I couldn't find pictures of us that I liked for it.)

You can customize the words that are in the book, and even include a special note to the recipient of the book!
I'm so beyond excited to get to Montana and share this with DJ! We love coming up with creative dates and this just adds to the fun!

Today Datevitation is giving away a free date book for you all! Also, if you visit their website, you can use the code "BELOVED" for $10 off your coupon book and free shipping! This would be a perfect Father's Day gift, so if you order by June 5, your book is guaranteed to be delivered in time for the holiday! I would love to hear your thoughts on the book, and good luck on the giveaway!

2 comments: