2.22.2014

these boots are made for dancing!

My roommates mom has a picture of herself on Facebook wearing some sassy boots and that's the caption. I can't get enough of it. I love a good pair of boots. I have like six pairs because that's all I wear in the winter. I mean everyone loves boots, right? So today I wanted to share with you some of the most unique boots I've ever seen. Let me introduce you to a pretty little shop called Gipsy Dharma.
Gipsy Dharma has a huge colletion of really unique, handmade boots and clothing. The boots are awesome because they're made to feel like you're walking barefoot! How cool is that?

There are tons of giveaways on the site, and the boots themselves are a good investment!
The boots come in so many pretty colors and styles, so I definitely encourage you to check them out here!

What do you think? What're you favorites?
 photo sgin_zps1af1f03c.png

1 comment:

  1. those are some cool looking boots. not sure how good i'd look in red boots though. although i do love boots.

    hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete