1.23.2014

sponsor mad libs

Hi everyone! Today I am introducing you to a lovely lady who has been on my sidebar for awhile now, and I also have a fun little game for you!

Tabitha blogs over at A Hundred Tiny Wishes. She has the cutest little man in all of Blogland and she has a moose obsession which I think is awesome! Tabitha blogs about her everyday life, being a mom, and even some fashion! She has an amazing personality, and she is the sweetest for sure. You'll love her, I promise! 
Sponsor, Mad Libs, blog, a hundred tiny wishes


So Tabitha, tell us a little about yourself…
First of all, I am just simply awesome. I am a mom to a three year lil boy, a wife to an amazing man, a grad student, and I work for a non-profit. I have an obsession with moose, an issue with procrastination, and I believe that a glass (or three) of pink moscato can fix almost anything (like men with their duct tape). I wish I could live life in flipflops, love to try almost anything new, and I have tattoos. My favorite number is 3, I was born in December, and if you ever want to know anything more, I am always talking about myself on the blog (yep, I'm a little conceited). Oh, and I love to color.

And a little about your blog…
A hundred tiny wishes was born in September 2013. If I had to classify it in the bloggy world, it would most likely land under "lifestyle", because I write about everything. I have posts on bloggy help, makeup, hair products, favorite things about a particular subject, my moose obsession, my son, the reaping of my shopping habits, and basically everything inbetween.

I blog because my life is so hetic with raising a three year old, working part-time, and being a full-time grad student (I graduate in May!!!), blogging is the one thing that is always in my control. I don't have to post everyday (but I usually do), I can talk about what I wan, and it's mine. Basically it's like taking a vicodin with a glass of wine, without the hangover.

I decided that I'm going to be more creative with my sponsorships, so now I have something a little fun for you all! I thought it would be fun to do a "Sponsor Mad Lib" because Mad Libs are my favorite.
For those of you who don't know how Mad Libs work, basically I only told Tabitha the part of speech I needed, so she didn't know what sentences they were going into! Then I plugged them into the paragraph and here's what we got!
sponsor, mad libs, tabitha, a hundred tiny wishes


Anyway, you should definitely check out her blog when you get a chance! You won't regret it, I promise!

Also, if you want to do your own mad lib, you can download this one here!

Bloglovin' Facebook Twitter Pinterest Image Map

9 comments:

  1. Did you come up with that blogger mad libs thing?? That's perfect! Mad Libs was my FAV when I was a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mad Lib way of introducing your sponsor. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a cute feature for your sponsor! I'll be sure to check out her blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! I love it! And OMG I sound so conceited... I swear I'm not, I'm just really sarcastic... Great Job B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mad lib idea is SO cute!!!!!!!! :D Seriously, I've never seen that on a blog before and it is an awesome and unique way to showcase your sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super creative on how to introduce your sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already a follower and an avid reader of Tabitha so I would like to reiterate how awesome she really is. Check out her blog peeps because you will love how she keeps it real.

    ReplyDelete