12.28.2013

meet zia from bits of days!

Good morning my lovelies! I hope everyone is doing well! Today I want to introduce you to one of my amazing sponsors! But before I do that, I have an announcement! Beloved Designs is now selling pre-made designs! They are $35 dollars, and this is a great option if you're not looking to come up with an idea completely on your own. This is a much quicker and easier way to do the design process! I will be adding more designs often, so you can keep checking back and see if there is one you love! Here's the best part- once the design is sold, it will be taken off the site, so no one else will have it! It will be completely yours. Here are a few that are up right now!


If you would like to purchase one of these, please visit here

Anyway, back to the really important stuff! Meet Zia. Zia blogs over at Bits of Days. She's from Indonesia, but now she lives in Germany (jealous) and she shares tons of amazing tips and stories about living abroad!



Tell us a little about yourself
I originally come from Indonesia, but now studying at a university in Germany. I started blogging when I was 15 and have maybe over 10+ blogs scattered all over Blogger, Tumblr, and Wordpress. I always love writing because I'm not that talkative so I 'speak' up through words and that's why I love blogging!

What inspires your writing?
Basically everything. Everything that sounds interesting or can be entertaining inspire my writing. My blog is everything-thrown-together-kind-of-blog so I have no specific source of inspirations!

If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Mind reader! No more miscommunications and no more over studying for quizzes, hahaha.


What is your favorite movie and why?

Titanic, hands down! I always cry watching it, I mean, really the door is big enough to keep them both afloat!


What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Student loan comes first! Then also the rest of tuition fees until I graduate! The rest maybe I'll give to my parents, buy my own house and car, donate to some charities, and finally invest in some stocks or my own startup business!


Share one of your most memorable experiences

When I flew with an airplane for the first time. The thing is, it was my first time flying and I already flew halfway around the world from Jakarta, Indonesia to Washington, DC! I was really excited and didn't even experience jet lag!

Thanks girl!
Go show Zia some love :)
blog // twitter // facebook // bloglovin'


If you'd like to participate in our Favorite Things giveaway (sign up closes today) please fill out this form!
Bloglovin' Facebook Twitter Pinterest Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Your designs are so cute! & I'll be heading over to check out Zia & her blog now :)

    Jamie @
    The Growing Up Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the designs! Looking good girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs!! These are amazing. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete