12.18.2013

christmas music makes my heart happy

I've been listening to Christmas music for a solid month now, and I always find it hard to stop once Christmas is over. I really love it. By now you've probably realized that I only listen to country music, so it shouldn't surprise you that I listen to country Christmas music. I thought that this week, instead of sharing one song with you, I would share my Christmas playlist. Warning: it's basically the same couple of songs by a bunch of different artists.







My favorites from this playlist are Run Run Rudolph by Luke Bryan (obviously) and Baby, It's Cold Outside by Lady A. Definitely worth adding to your Christmas playlists!
Bloglovin' Facebook Twitter Pinterest Image Map

6 comments:

  1. Love the Playlist! Baby, It's Cold Outside by Lady A. is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that The Robertsons had a Christmas album! I personally have been overly obsessed with the Michael Buble Christmas album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love country music and I love Christmas music sooo... this is absolutely perfect!!

    Jamie @
    The Growing Up Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love baby it's cold out that's my favorite :) following your holiday playlist. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna check this out when I get home... I love me some country music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning! Those waffles look absolutely decadent. Our family is in a transition this year for Christmas. Both of my parents are ill...and it's the first time the family hasn't gathered at their house. Cherish your new traditions as well as the old. Thank Dj for his service. Found your wonderful site via the Fun Friday Blog Hop. Following you now via GFC. Hope you can drop by my blog as well. Wishing you and yours a beautiful Christmas season.

    Anne Marie
    http://moanasuniquedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete