9.05.2013

happies and crappies!

Hello loves! It's time for happies and crappies with The Vintage Modern Wife again! So here are the happies and crappies from my week :)

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

happies
MY HANDSOME MAN GOT HIS ORDERS!! Finally. We've been waiting for what feels like forever and he finally has them. Hopefully he'll know in the next few days exactly when he will be home, but either way, it's going to be so soon! Within the next couple of weeks :) I'm so happy! I miss him so much.
My psychology class was cancelled yesterday. Since I don't have class today, I got to come home for the long weekend! I get to dye my hair and get some things done before my love comes home!!

My best friend is coming home from summer school! She'll be here Monday, so I get to see her this weekend! I'm so excited :)

crappies
I've had so much trouble sleeping lately. I've been running on about three hours of sleep every night! It's ridiculous. I don't know how I made it through class this week.

I decided to drive to school yesterday instead of taking the shuttle. I was only on campus for three hours so I thought I would only have to pay a few dollars for parking. Nope. Eight. Eight dollars to park at school. Ugh.
I've been dairy free for about three weeks now, and my stomach still hurts! It makes me wonder if dairy is the only problem. A while ago, they told me that maybe I might need to stay away from gluten too. I hope that's not the case!

Overall, it's been a pretty good week. It's hard to complain when I know my handsome man is going to be home so soon:)
Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 2.30.55 PM

10 comments:

  1. Aww so glad he gets to come home! That is the best kind of happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that your husband gets to come home soon!!
    Sounds like it will be a good weekend for you :)
    Ouch, $8 to park at school? That's not fun.
    Hope you have an amazing weekend!
    Stopping by from Happies & Crappies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to try and give up milk recently after my dad's doctor made some comments explaining how unhealthy it is for adults. it had been very difficult. I'm usually a milk-aholic!
    Http://leonalovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic to hear that your hubby is coming home soon! I am visiting from the Fun Friday blog hop. Followed you on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic to hear that your hubby is coming home soon! I am visiting from the Fun Friday blog hop. Followed you on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic to hear that your hubby is coming home soon! I am visiting from the Fun Friday blog hop. Followed you on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sucks you haven't been getting good sleep. I know how that feels. I've been feeling like crap lately for that same reason. Hope you can get good rest soon. :)

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party TODAY! (every weekend). Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your husband getting to come home! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the husband comments.

    ReplyDelete