8.15.2013

winter in august?

Okay so I know that it's only August, but I'm getting so excited for winter! I live in Arizona, so of course winter here is only like 50 degrees, but I'm a wimp in the cold! I think 60 is cold (Crazy, I know!). My honey is moving to Montana soon though, and I'll be staying with him over my Christmas break... I'm so excited. It's going to be a major change though. I've never been anywhere that cold. Anyway, I started preparing for winter early this year! I hit up Nordstrom Rack and Last Chance and scored some amazing deals on some awesome stuff! I love jackets, boots, and vests, so here's what I think are some must-haves for this winter!

Here's where you can find these goodies: 
I definitely suggest checking your local resale stores like the rack and last chance.  I got my Uggs for only $60 and my North Face for only $80 which is much less than the original retail price! I really love the bright color of the Hunter boots and I can't wait to wear them with my black Colombia vest and a long-sleeve shirt! I'm a little obsessed with the Uggs too...just because they're sparkly! They have them in pink too (a double whammy!) but I couldn't pass up the $60 dollar deal from Last Chance! They're in great condition for being used too. 

It just needs to be winter already! Cute clothes, snow, and the best holidays...I can't wait!


Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 2.30.55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment