8.19.2013

DIY painted keys!

So I had an interview today with a nanny service and I got the job! Woo hoo! Also, I'm on day three of my dairy-free adventure! It's not as hard as I thought :) But other than that, with ten days until school starts and nothing to do, I decided to do some more crafting!

I can't keep the keys to my apartment, so I can't really do much with them. What I could do, though, was paint them with nail polish! It's a super easy way to make them look cute and the best part is: you can change the colors or take the polish off whenever!
Putting my 81 bottles of nail polish to work! :)
If you can keep your keys/you're allowed to decorate them, I suggest dipping them in glue and glitter and them covering it in Mod Podge so the glitter doesn't come off! That'll definitely happen to my house keys someday.

Screen Shot 2013-08-20 at 2.30.55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment