11.25.2014

Hi friends. Long time no see, but let's not waste time with all of the excuses for why I haven't been around. We're used to this pattern by now, right? It's Thanksgiving week, and I'm headed home to Phoenix today for a week. I get to see some friends from high school and I get to see Carissa and Kailey, so you know it's going to be a good week. Plus, its Thanksgiving so basically I'm going to get fat. And happy. Fat and happy. Which isn't helping Operation Get Hot Before DJ Comes Home, but I think that's a lost cause at this point. Speaking of, he'll be here the week after Thanksgiving so I'm a happy camper.

Not much has been happening around here, except for the semester wrapping up. I submitted my very last paper as an undergraduate, took my GRE,
 photo sig_zps49150d91.png

No comments:

Post a Comment