12.06.2013

meet amanda: sponsor spotlight

Today I am introducing you to an amazing girl. Amanda, from Notes From a Newlywed, has such a great and fun spirit. I absolutely loved having her as a sponsor this month! She has a very new blog, but it's already amazing! She blogs all about her life as a newlywed, sharing stories, tips, and more! You can read about her wedding here, and make sure you watch the video- it's adorable!


Make sure you go check out her blog- you won't regret it, I promise!
Image Map


Bloglovin'
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Brianna! You're pretty awesome yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love this idea for a sponsor post :) Checking out Notes from a Newlywed now!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like info like this, and I was raised an only child too, thank goodness for best friends who are almost like sisters! I'm visiting today from Fun Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete