11.26.2013

handsome loves the holidays!

It's no secret around here that I'm totally excited for the holidays this year. I love the holiday season to begin with, but this year I get to spend it with Handsome and nothing makes me happier. I can't wait to spend the first of many Christmases with this Handsome face.


Handsome also happens to love the holidays, so I thought he could take over the blog today and answer some fun holiday questions!
Hey handsome! What're you most excited about for the holiday season?
I'm most excited to spend time with my beautiful girl:)

Let's talk tradition. What was your favorite holiday tradition growing up, and what's one you'd like to start?
I like eating banana bread on Christmas morning and having ham for dinner. And opening presents with my family. I'd like to continue that once we have our own kids.

Tell us a few of the things on your wish list this year.
I'd say anything for my truck. Maybe some new boots, another jacket, and some warm flannels or something.

Christmas, Thanksgiving, or New Years?
Christmas. It brings the family together and it's a really nice time of year. 

If you could spend the holiday season doing anything you wanted, how would you want to spend it?
I'm a simple man. I just want to spend the holidays with my friends and family!

What're you thankful for?
I'm thankful for all of the amazing people I have in my life. Especially my amazing girlfriend who's become my very best friend :)

Thanks love! You're the sweetest. I love you!
I swear I didn't make him say any of that stuff ;)

What're your favorite things about the holidays? Don't forget to link up with the nest Ten Favorite Things on December 2!

bloglovin facebook twitter pinterest Image Map

7 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Also, banana bread for breakfast on Christmas morning sounds like a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, how cute is it that he talks about your future children?!?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cuteness I can't handle it! *gags* jkkkkk :)
    But really, how awesome is it that he just rolls with the punches.
    And I'm so now craving banana nut bread. NOM!

    › xo fal • falfindshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, especially his first answer :D Happy Thanksgiving!

    Bridging the Gap

    ReplyDelete