9.19.2013

the boy behind my blog

I've been waiting for this for so long! Mallory from Mal Smiles and Stephanie from Never The Same Spice Twice created this awesome link up where boyfriends/husbands/fiancés/or any guy friend answer some fun questions so we can get to know the boys behind each other's blogs! I love it, obviously, since he's pretty much the star of my blog anyway! 
Mal Smiles
Okay handsome, take it away!
1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? A lion! No doubt! 

2. What is your favorite meal? My mom makes these amazing chicken enchiladas. I love them!

3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite? The only form of social media I use is Facebook.
[I'm trying to make him get a Twitter!]
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above? Liquor. But I like Heineken and Corona too.
5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..." Shaved my legs and worn a kilt in Amsterdam!
[What....really babe that's the best you've got?!]
endless sig

5 comments:

  1. Haha this is great! I've been wanting to get my husband to post something too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea of this link up!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5 is such a shame. He clearly hasn't lived life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should hope he hasn't shaved his legs and worn a kilt in the 'States either! Awkwarddd

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea love it! Stopping by from the thirsty thursday blog hop and followed :)

    AmeriAus Blog

    ReplyDelete